Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Current LuLu's Top Pick Shoes


 Links to Shop:

I check the "New Arrivals" at LuLu's.com almost daily.  Above are the four pairs of shoes that I am currently drooling over for the upcoming warm seasons.  Unfortunately, the prices make me cringe though....

I did end up purchasing the Chinese Laundry Gold Plated Sandals and let me tell you... They are PHENOM.  The huge downside was that I bought them in my size and they ended up being a full size too big.  I immediately called to have them exchanged and unfortunately they had already sold out in my size.  I was informed that these were very popular and would mostly be restocked.  However, I did not want to wait so I decided to sell them to my sister who just so happened to fit in them perfectly.  Sigh.  We just can't have everything.

Oh well.  Maybe I'll have better luck in the Atiko Bryn wedges. ;)

P.S.  The Atiko Bryn wedges do come in a fab Peppermint color as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment