Friday, March 15, 2013

Tube Skirts


Links to Shop:

I am obsessed (and I mean OBSESSED) with Tube Skirts.  I am bigger on my top half than my bottom, so pencil/tube skirts seem to be most flattering for my shape.  I found these skirts from Topshop and fell in love.  I have tube skirts in literally every color but these have the coolest patterns that I am unable to find anywhere else.  I feel like $45 is reasonable price for something so unique.  

I'll definitely be filling up my shopping cart at Topshop within the next couple of days. ;)

6 comments:

  1. such beautiful skirts. i'm too short to wear them. they make me look horrible but i would love to see a lookbook with then and how you would style them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a fab idea! As soon as I can get someone to take my pictures, I'll try to upload a lookbook. I'm super awkward when it comes to posing though ;)
      Thanks for the comment, Elena! xo

      Delete
  2. I love the folower one!! I bet it would be really flattering as well!

    It would be lovely if you could check out my blog too?
    thepinksuitcase18.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think it would be flattering; that's an excellent point!
      I'll check your blog out too. ;)

      Delete