Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring/Summer Sneakers

Links to Shop:   ONE.   TWO.   THREE.   FOUR.   FIVE.   SIX.   SEVEN.   EIGHT.

I am a TOTAL sneakers/trainers/tennis shoes/runners (is there any other way to say it?!) girl.  On my days off work, you will most likely find me in some kind of tennis shoe.  With that said, I have been lusting over the pairs above for awhile now and have decided that I must have them all.  Now, I just have to decide which bank to rob.  One thing I will say, the price of the New Balance shoe (#6) is considerably less at Journey's as opposed to Topshop's.  Topshop has the outrageous price of $130! Am I missing something here?

P.S. I've been deliberating over which style of "wedge sneaker" that I should own... so I caved and bought these.  Everything is good in the world now!  ;)

8 comments:

  1. I love ALL the sneakers! I recently got into sneakers last year, always been a heels girl, but they are so cute and comfy. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you 100%. Thanks for the comment. :)

      Delete
  2. love it! I have nike's at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these cute sneaks! Just started following your blog too :)
    xox Rachel

    rachelsloves.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel! I'll def check out your blog! :)

      Delete